Perform all phases of software engineering and development, including: requirements definition, design, implementation, test, and documentation as a member of a small team. Implement software development support processes including configuration management and design and code reviews. Technology development areas include: simulation, modeling, network communications, device drivers, graphical user interfaces, operating systems, compilers, real-time and near real-time systems, software reuse, software quality assurance and systems engineering.
Job openings exist for entry level and experienced personnel with growth opportunities for project and program management.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science required.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required for degrees earned within the past five years.
- Candidates are requested to provide a copy of their transcript(s), an unofficial copy is acceptable.
- Must have experience in at least one of: C, C++, java, and/or Ada.
- U.S citizenship required.
Desired operating systems experience:
- Linux and Windows XP/Vista.
- Experience with DOORS requirements management
- MagicDraw UML tools
Apply by emailing resume to email@example.com. Applicants that have graduated within 5 years should also include transcripts. Please indicate desired position in the subject line.