Design enclosures and mounts for conduction-cooled electronics, displays, and optics, primarily for military applications. Perform structural and thermal analyses. Act as lead mechanical design contributor on multidisciplinary teams or independently on small R&D projects. Generate and maintain mechanical and assembly drawings.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Expertise and proficiency with CAD
- Prior experience performing Finite Element Modeling (FEM) structural analyses
- Prior experience performing thermal analyses
- Ability to work independently
- Willing and able to travel domestically and/or internationally
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain DOD security clearance
Desirable Added Qualifications:
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills
- Prior experience in designing housings and mounts for electronics, displays, and optics
- Expertise and proficiency with PTC Creo
- Expertise and proficiency with Cre Simulate
- Experience with PDM Link tool for managing Configuration Management of mechanical CAD models
Apply by emailing resume to email@example.com.